Miyagi whole sight-seeing

Charm of Miyagi is crowded! General sightseeing information site of Miyagi

The ruins of Sendai-jo Castle

The last update date: 2016/10/11

Season
January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November/December
Purpose
History, culture - famous place, historic site
The number of the access
1184

Summary
 Sendai-jo Castle that Prince Masamune Date built in place of natural stronghold (Aoba Castle). At the beginning of the Meiji era, main enclosure is demolished, and stone wall and rebuilt Ote-mon Gate side oar are left now. We can overlook Sendai city near the image of Prince Masamune mounting a horse of main enclosure trace. ★It is free to do visit.
Others
Parking lot/150 (pay)
Traffic
The ruins of Sendai-jo Castle getting off is immediate in Loople Sendai (Sightseeing circulation bus). Or it is 20 minutes by car from/Sendai Miyagi IC from Sendai Subway Tozai Line Kokusaicenter Station in a 15-minute walk
Inquiry (1)
Sendai City sightseeing interchange section
TEL: 022-214-8259

Related information

  • Formal informant
  • Informant: Miyagi Prefecture Tourism Federation
Twitter
Facebook
Google+

PAGE TOP