"Hitome Senbon Zakura of Shiroishi riverbank" and "cherry blossoms of Funaoka Castle Site Park"
The last update date: 2016/10/18
- Festival, event - event/nature bodily sensation - animal, plant (flower)
- The number of the access
- About 1,200 rows of cherry blossom trees continuing for Shiroishi riverbank about 8km from famous spot for its cherry blossoms Ogawara Town representing Miyagi to Shibata Town are called "the cherry blossoms at Shiraishi River Embankment "Hitome Senbonzakura".". In Ruins of Funaoka Castle Park, about 1,300 Yoshino cherry trees bloom. Cherry blossoms of "Ruins of Funaoka Castle Park and Shiroishi riverbank" become the ground of "100 selections of Japanese cherry tree famous places". For from the beginning of April to the end, Ogawara cherry blossoms Festival, Shibata cherry blossoms Festival is held and Tohoku Main Line does speed down, too and, during festival period, travels.
- It is a 3-minute walk from JR Ogawara Station. Or it is 20 minutes by car from/Murata IC from JR Funaoka Station in a 3-minute walk
- Inquiry (1)
Ogawara Town business and industry sightseeing section
- Inquiry (2)
Shibata Town business and industry sightseeing section
- Map position is Ruins of Funaoka Castle Park
- Formal informant
- Informant: Miyagi Prefecture Tourism Federation
Copyright (C) nonprofit foundation Miyagi Prefecture Tourism Federation, All Rights Reserved.